Cant say Enough Good Things About Downshiftradio

DJ SS Garcia

DJ S.S. Garcia (Sexy and Soulful)

This guy can play a great set. I have been listening to this guy for years now, and I have watched him progress, and progress. He just keeps getting better and his style slightly changes I think to suit him better. He is by far my single favorite DJ. If I could host a 1 night party/gig at a decent venue I would pay to fly this guy out!
He plays everything from new hip hop to hard dance trance with a little Latin flare its all here in this live video recording! Its definitely music you can just start chillin' with a good vibe. Please take the time to view his entire show as you will not want to miss out on any part of it! Seriously, if you want true organically spun music that will take you to that "good place" this is it!

DownShiftRadio.com This is the main site filled with other great DJ's with there own personal genre.
DownShiftRadio.com/Archives Has a list of all the DJ's that spin live for www.downshiftradio.com
And PROPS to the main man that I beleive created this great site

!! DAN BINO !!